This standalone Safety & Safeguarding course is for those who have already started their New Starter (Getting Started) training, and already validated 1 or more modules.
By doing this e-learning, you’ll:
- Understand the Safety Policy and your responsibilities for keeping everyone in Scouts safe
- Be able to demonstrate how to assess and manage risk
- Understand the role of the leader in charge
- Know what to do in an emergency, and how to report incidents and near misses
- Know where to access safety resources, activity rules and guidance for the safe management of activities
You may enroll on this course, and a Training Adviser will validate your uploaded certificate (Milton Keynes ONlY)